Phone Answering when phone is lock
Please advise me how to change the pattern of answering the calls when the phone is lock, i want pattern to be same as when the phone is unlock. I am using iPhone 6s.
- 03-04-2016, 05:55 AM #2
- 03-04-2016, 01:21 PM #3iMore Beginner
- 95 Posts
Re: Phone Answering when phone is locked, how can I stop this?
Perhaps you are talking about the talk (green) and hangup red) buttons?
Red hangup button shows up only when the phone is unlocked.
Otherwise, you have to slide the screen to unlock when the phone rings. Apple say it is for the safety to prevent accidentally picking up the phone while in pocket etc, but some think it's inconvenience :-).
As far as I know, you have to jailbreak your phone so that you see both red and green button even on the lock screen. One of my phones is jailbroken and I use a simple app called Cou, but Callbar seems to be popular.
- By NafcMontana in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2016, 09:27 AM
- By Roi Emmanuel Verastigue in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2016, 08:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2016, 08:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2016, 08:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2016, 07:09 PM