- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
How do I return to the setup prompt where I'm asked if I want to set up as new?
First time I connected to laptop, I clicked restore old phone instead of add new. It chnaged my wallpaper and I don't know what else.
How do I get back to where I was? Do I have to delete all setting back to factory and start over?
- 03-01-2016, 04:00 PM #2
- 03-01-2016, 06:19 PM #3
Re: Restored old instead of clicking new
Go to Settings → General → Reset, and then select "Reset All Contents and Settings". When the process is complete, you will be met with the Welcome screen. Follow the prompts and then when prompted, set it up as new.
- 03-02-2016, 04:40 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2016, 12:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2016, 09:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2016, 11:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2016, 07:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2016, 07:12 AM