Zedge for Iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovetek

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
HELP!!! I just converted from droid to an Iphone 6s and have absolutely no clue. I have gone to the app store looking for Zedge and can't find it anywhere. I have looked at several You tube vids and every one say to get it there. I tried a search and looking for what seems like hours to avail. So here I am.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's not currently available in the U.S. App Store, from what I gather.

Last edited:

heyitsmaya

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I have Zedge installed on my phone and have had it for a while. It appears it's no longer available in the App Store. But you can always access their webapp online, it's essentially the same thing as the mobile app including their annoying ads. Hope that helps you!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I still have Zedge on my iPhone as well. I wonder what happened. With all the custom wallpaper threads I haven't opened it in a while until I saw this thread.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So since the app isn't in the App Store anymore if for some reason I had to restore my phone will I still be able to get the app back from a backup?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So since the app isn't in the App Store anymore if for some reason I had to restore my phone will I still be able to get the app back from a backup?

It should still be in your purchased list in the App Store. Check it. Even if they removed it from the purchased list, you should still have it in a back up.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
From all I gather, Zedge was removed by iTunes due to unacceptable content. My guess is they offered some copywrited material.
As alternatives, I suggest this app for Ringtone:
Free
Ringtones Maker ft. Manager by Vine Hayashi
https://appsto.re/us/eGAVX.i

And this one for Wallpapers:
Free ($1.99 for Pro ad free)
Wallpapers HD : New themes and backgrounds by Yin Yu
https://appsto.re/us/gvx8w.i

You may can get Zedge online at their site in Safari.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
62257f442148bd28d2aad25da594e38e.jpg

Just got this email from Zedge support! Yay.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
According to their Facebook page:

Feb 16th: "Zedge is going through an update right now and is unfortunately not available in the Apple store at the moment. We hope to have a new and improved version available soon so please watch our page here on Facebook for the announcement. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime."

Someone on Facebook said they were able to view their recent purchases list and re-download the app from there.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
According to their Facebook page:

Feb 16th: "Zedge is going through an update right now and is unfortunately not available in the Apple store at the moment. We hope to have a new and improved version available soon so please watch our page here on Facebook for the announcement. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime."

Someone on Facebook said they were able to view their recent purchases list and re-download the app from there.

Yes you can as long as you have it in your app line up.

3fa0366e5d5febcb283e50db490acabb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR