- 02-12-2016, 07:46 PM #2iMore Pro
- 527 Posts
Switching from Windows 10 Mobile to iOS (950XL to 6S)
Microsoft used to have an app called "Windows Phone" in the Mac App Store. This allowed syncing and backing up data and contacts to a Mac computer and sync your music, videos, photos and podcasts with iTunes. From there you could sync your iTunes with an iPhone and move stuff over, but Microsoft has pulled this software from the Mac App Store and no longer supports it. This software isn't compatible with Windows 10 for Windows Phone.
You should go to this address and set up your Microsoft account by adding a new device and select iOS as the device:
Last edited by scruffypig; 02-12-2016 at 09:45 PM.
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 8Last Post: 02-13-2016, 09:14 AM
I downloaded Swype on my new iPhone 6s. I already had several contacts in the phone. How can I fix this?By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2016, 04:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2016, 03:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2016, 01:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2016, 12:12 PM