- 02-11-2016, 07:04 AM #2
- 06-03-2016, 10:50 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why does my iPhone 6s have an echo?
I recently got an iPhone SE. It echo'd terribly, so we returned it. Long wait, as it was out of stock "everywhere". Finally got a new one again today, and it also had an echo when I test-called my husband. Later I spoke to my son and realized there wasn't an echo so by process of elimination the problem had to do with hubby's Huawei. I got him to turn his phone off and back on and voila! problem solved. Whoda thunk it.
- 07-09-2016, 08:36 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2016, 07:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2016, 04:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 06:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 04:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 04:12 PM