- 02-07-2016, 06:30 AM #2
- 02-07-2016, 06:55 AM #3
- 02-07-2016, 07:59 AM #4
- 02-07-2016, 08:12 AM #5
- 02-07-2016, 12:21 PM #7
- 02-07-2016, 12:21 PM #8
- 02-07-2016, 03:47 PM #9
- 02-08-2016, 10:46 AM #10iMore Intermediate
- 271 Posts
Re: Touch ID
I have the same problem with my iP 6S and iPad Air 2 since updating to iOS 9 although it
may have started with iOS 9.1. I had this same issue with my iPhone 5S when the iOS
was updated to the 1st revision. It turned out to be that each time I used Touch ID the
print was being updated by the iOS. I even took the phone into my local Apple store
and they replaced it but I started having the same problem soon after again.
I reported it to Apple as soon as I started having problems after the update to iOS 9.1.
Touch ID would work for about a week then I would have to reprogram my fingerprints.
Now I'm lucky if it lasts 12 hours.
- By PureView in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 10Last Post: 02-15-2016, 11:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2016, 10:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2016, 06:42 PM
- By ilovecensorship in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2016, 06:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2016, 10:51 AM