- 02-03-2016, 04:56 AM #2
- 5,512 Posts
Re: is my iphone 6s battery good?
Welcome to iMore!
I would say that's probably normal but I usually plug mine in at night to charge. Before going to bed next time. take a screen shot of your battery usage (Settings -> Battery), making sure to enable the % info but tapping the little clock icon just above your battery usage stats. It will obviously not have any on-screen time, but any processes in the background should register.
For what's probably 8 hours of sitting there, I don't think it's that bad though probably borderline. With a bit more data we may be able to isolate what's going on
- 02-03-2016, 05:34 AM #3
- 02-03-2016, 05:52 AM #4
- 24,980 Posts
is my iphone 6s battery good?
7% loss overnight for a 6s is too much. If it were a year old 6, I would say normal. There's maybe a rogue app running too much. Check the stats as Robert suggests, and see if it shows which app might be the culprit. Also check other settings in location services and system services. Turn off what you don't need.
- 02-03-2016, 12:44 PM #7
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2016, 08:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2016, 01:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 09:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 07:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 07:31 PM