Is this "good" battery life for iPhone 6S?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
This is something that comes up frequently and is definitely a case where each person is going to be different. I hit the charger throughout the day so don't go that low (to keep the percentage from dipping so far) but looking at your numbers I'd say they are good. :)

WeTheNorthRTZ

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
Having no sim card in the phone really extends that standby time! I was selling my iPhone 6 and took my sim card out for a few days... the thing went from 80% to 70% in like 2 days!

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Having no sim card in the phone really extends that standby time! I was selling my iPhone 6 and took my sim card out for a few days... the thing went from 80% to 70% in like 2 days!

True, it's just like an iPod or a WiFi iPad then.

I used to buy data for my iPad up until a year ago when I stopped taking the iPad out of the house. Since then it's been on WiFi. One charge on that iPad will last an entire month but also because I hardly use it anymore. With WiFi off, It would last maybe half a week.

WeTheNorthRTZ

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
True, it's just like an iPod or a WiFi iPad then.

I used to buy data for my iPad up until a year ago when I stopped taking the iPad out of the house. Since then it's been on WiFi. One charge on that iPad will last an entire month but also because I hardly use it anymore. With WiFi off, It would last maybe half a week.
Do you have two lines for your iPhones? I thought maybe the reason you got crazy battery life was because you took your sim card out and switched it between phones! But it looks like youve got both running on T Mobile at the same time!?

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Do you have two lines for your iPhones? I thought maybe the reason you got crazy battery life was because you took your sim card out and switched it between phones! But it looks like youve got both running on T Mobile at the same time!?

I actually have four lines through T-Mobile. I don't need four lines and I only give out one number to people. I'm just having fun an T-Mobile had an offer back in September for three lines w/10GB data eachfor $120 and get the fourth free. I had two lines before that for $100. Now, they have the 4 line deal but with only 6GB data.

I have three iPhones activated and one Android phone.

Marek Schwarz

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I usually get around 60-70 hrs from 100%-0%. It is all about the setting of your iphone. The more application you got and data on the less battery life. What articles say that facebook, chrome etc. got huge impact on battery life. For example I use safari for browsing only and got no facebook, twitter etc. I am afraid there is no way how to boost the battery unless you reduce somewhere else. Cheers!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I usually get around 60-70 hrs from 100%-0%. It is all about the setting of your iphone. The more application you got and data on the less battery life. What articles say that facebook, chrome etc. got huge impact on battery life. For example I use safari for browsing only and got no facebook, twitter etc. I am afraid there is no way how to boost the battery unless you reduce somewhere else. Cheers!

That's 60 or 70 hours standby time. Not usage time. If you get that much standby time per charge, then you don't use your phone much each day. I'm literally on my phone about 17 hours per day.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2