how to remove photos from my IPhone 6s
I have transfer them to my Windows Computer, but they still are on phone. And How can I transfer a jpg from my computer to the Iphone 6s
- 02-05-2016, 11:02 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: How do I remove photos from my iPhone 6s?
I use Dropbox for moving files back and forth between PC/Laptop/Phone. Install Dropbox on your PC, then install it on your iPhone using the same login you use when you created your free Dropbox account. That will sync them up. From there it's pretty straight forward. If not, there's dozens of really easy HowTo's all over the net, or on YouTube.
- 02-08-2016, 09:21 PM #3
- 02-09-2016, 09:36 AM #4
- 02-15-2016, 08:21 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2016, 06:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2016, 06:45 PM
- By Bruinfanjb in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2016, 06:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2016, 06:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2016, 06:24 PM