my iPhone 6s keeps freezing (screen locks up)
I am trying to reset or reload my Iphone6s
software / firmware and was told to go to the ITunes website. I am at the website and can't find anything about IPhone reloads
- 01-30-2016, 12:17 PM #2
- 38,490 Posts
Re: my iPhone 6s keeps freezing (screen locks up)
To restore your iPhone 6S, you can do either of the following:
1. If you can access your iPhone's homescreen, go to Settings→ General→ Reset, and then select "Erase All Contents and Settings".
2. Alternatively, you can connect your iPhone to your computer, initiate the computer's iTunes app, and when iTunes detects your iPhone, select "restore".
- By Gino Guillermo in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 04-10-2016, 07:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2016, 10:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2016, 11:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2016, 09:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2016, 11:45 AM