- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
I have noted a strange sound when I use my earphones on iPhone 6S (IOS 9.2)
When launching messages or entering a new address in safari and many more examples I get a noise in the earphones, a sort of "power on" sound... even when idle the sound is on and off any 2 secs.
Its faint but somewhat present in the end...
Anyone can test if he gets that noise? (I tries 2 earphones, and 2 new iphones... same noise)
- 01-28-2016, 04:57 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: Headphones noise
I did not notice this on 9.2, and I just tested it on 9.3 beta 2 and am not hearing any noise when typing out an address in Safari or when launching Messages. Tapping on random apps or going into settings does not produce any noise either.
- By Closingracer in forum AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 02-28-2016, 08:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2016, 01:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2016, 04:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2016, 07:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2016, 06:14 PM