- iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
[Resolved] Apple Login Issues with Safari
On my stock 6s I am having login issues at the apple site when trying to download the beta. At the login screen where it asks for my apple id and password... when I type them in and tap the login button nothing happens. No error stating the password or id was wrong... just, nothing happens. It just refreshes the login page.
I checked and am not in private browsing mode.
I powered down the phone and turned it back on.
I tried Chrome and Dolphin and the login works fine on both (but it won't open the beta file download, so I'm assuming I need Safari because it opens it to the phone Settings).
Popups are disabled
Cookies are enabled
Content Blockers are disabled
EDIT: Clearing the history in Safari under the phone settings worked. Fancy that.
Last edited by Sherry_B; 01-27-2016 at 05:48 PM.
- 01-27-2016, 05:46 PM #2
- 38,490 Posts
Re: Apple Login Issues with Safari
- 01-27-2016, 05:47 PM #3
- 01-27-2016, 05:53 PM #5
- By DMA8201 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2016, 01:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2016, 07:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2016, 04:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2016, 04:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2016, 03:44 PM