How to make my iphone6s calendar more obivious with events.
On my old windows phone, the event would pop up on my home screen to alert me. The Iphone requires me to go to calendar to find it.
- 01-25-2016, 11:49 AM #2
- 01-25-2016, 06:38 PM #3
- 38,426 Posts
Re: How to make my iphone6s calendar more obivious with events.
I'm missing something. When I create an event and set a notification alert time for it, I am alerted of the event. I see the alert on my Watch most of the time unless I'm actually on the phone. Still, I am not required to go into the Calendar app to view the alert.
- 01-25-2016, 08:09 PM #4iMore Intermediate
- 142 Posts
How do I make my iPhone 6s calendar more obvious with events?
- 01-25-2016, 08:15 PM #5
- 01-25-2016, 08:17 PM #6
- 01-25-2016, 10:04 PM #7iMore Intermediate
- 193 Posts
Re: How do I make my iPhone 6s calendar more obvious with events?
In addition to the notification shade "today" widget, you can also ask Siri. "Hey Siri, do I have anything scheduled for March 3?"
- 01-25-2016, 10:05 PM #8
- 01-26-2016, 02:37 PM #9
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2016, 04:09 PM
- By tvmaster2 in forum Apple TVReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2016, 09:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2016, 01:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2016, 10:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2016, 07:11 PM