Finally did it...upgraded to the 6s

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Damn, that is a long time to have that phone as your daily driver lol

I know, but I loved that phone.. I stuck with it for a number of reasons: size, weight (at the time), and ability to jailbreak. There are still a number of things I love about jailbreak, but I'm finding a lot of what iOS 9.2 can do replicates many of the features I like about jailbreak. Still, if/when a jailbreak comes out for iOS 9.x, I'll be all over that.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks all. Did my first Apple Pay the other day at Subway... I know it doesn't sound like much, but it was cool...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks all. Did my first Apple Pay the other day at Subway... I know it doesn't sound like much, but it was cool...

To us, that's a big deal....:)....Using Pay and seeing the reaction of the clerk or other customers is always amusing to me. McDonald's, at least in my experience, is the fastest when it comes to Pay. Anyway, congratulations on using Pay...:)

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
To us, that's a big deal....:)....Using Pay and seeing the reaction of the clerk or other customers is always amusing to me. McDonald's, at least in my experience, is the fastest when it comes to Pay. Anyway, congratulations on using Pay...:)

the guy behind the counter said someone with an apple watch came in the other day and did the same thing.. I thought it was pretty cool. Oh, and the 3D touch to log into the BofA app! That's freak'n awesome.. wish the WF app did that, along with 1Password.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
the guy behind the counter said someone with an apple watch came in the other day and did the same thing.. I thought it was pretty cool. Oh, and the 3D touch to log into the BofA app! That's freak'n awesome.. wish the WF app did that, along with 1Password.

Wait, what?....3D Touch to login to the BofA app? I just tried it and nothing happened. I just got to work so I'll have to experiment with it later this evening. Thanks for the tip...

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Wait, what?....3D Touch to login to the BofA app? I just tried it and nothing happened. I just got to work so I'll have to experiment with it later this evening. Thanks for the tip...

I would think they meant touch ID (but could be wrong!) ... don't want everyone logging in to your stuff just by pressing hard on the screen! :)

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

I would think they meant touch ID (but could be wrong!) ... don't want everyone logging in to your stuff just by pressing hard on the screen! :)

Yeah, sorry... I meant Touch ID... Hey, I'm not only getting used to the new functions, but what they are called too! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR