IOS question....really like the 6s

rizzo269

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Looking for a little help here in making the switch to an iPhone. I did have a 6 for a brief time period but went back to Android because I just seemed to be able to manage my downloads and media much better. I'm starting to think maybe I was missing something so decided to post for help.

When I used the iPhone I copied my pictures and music over from my laptop. The hardest thing for me was I could not manage any of these files from the device itself. For example, if I wanted to delete a picture from an album, I had to remove it from the folder on my laptop and then resync the media. Music was the same way as I had to manage my library in iTunes and sync whenever changes were made. Am I missing something that you can do right from the handset itself?

I really like the phone because it flat out works all of the time but I have a lot of pictures, videos, and mp3 music on my phone that I need to be able to manage without a computer.

Thanks for reading, sorry for being long winded.

Rizzo

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, there's plenty about the iPhone that annoys me but truth be told, the positives far outweigh any negatives in my mind.

You can delete and move pictures around on the device. It's not quite 'drag and drop' but that's the nature of a mobile device I guess.

You can delete music from the iPhone by holding your finger on the ellipsis at the end of the line the track info is on and choosing the 'delete' option fro the subsequent panel.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh