iPhone absolutely demolished... share in my pain

Derek Kessler

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
My dear sister, ever a klutz, dropped her iPhone in the parking lot of her work and didn't notice until late at night. She didn't go back to retrieve it until morning. In that time it was run over probably a dozen times and subjected to hours of torrential downpour.

Needless to say, there was no reviving it. At least she had insurance on it and was able to pay for a replacement. Still... >_<

cracked-shattered-destroyed-iphone-6s-hero.jpg

cracked-shattered-destroyed-iphone6s-screen-hero.jpg

cracked-shattered-destroyed-iphone6s-home-hero.jpg

The back side's not in terrible shape. She had it in a silicone case that managed to keep the metal safe. Well, except for the whole thoroughly waterlogged part.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Wow. I am surprised it only looks like that. Good thing your sister had insurance to cover a replacement. Hopefully she had a backup so she did not have to start fresh. I bet I would look a lot worse had I been run over a dozen times.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Oh, man, that's horrible! Painful to look at, actually. Lucky that your sister had the insurance. I'd probably cry if that happened to my phone - even though I have multiple backups I could swap my SIM to.

boltz82

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Painful to look at for sure. I would be so mad at myself. But again, as soon as I hit the car I am normally on the phone, through use of the cars Bluetooth, so I would notice right away. Thank god for insurance.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox