6s or 6 Plus?

AlfBriggs

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I can only spend up to ?550 on my new iPhone and the iPhone 6s (?539) and 6 Plus (?539) fit this perfectly. However I'm so stuck on which one to buy, I thought I wanted a bigger screen and mammoth battery as I'm coming from the Note 4 however I want the latest and greatest and I feel the screen and battery life will be fine for me as I mostly watch videos on my iPad and need the phone to last through the day with medium usage. Thoughts on which one to buy?

codeda

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I would get the 6 plus. The 6s is super nice but I couldn't go back to a screen quite that small. When I'm using my boyfriends 6 I feel like I have to zoom a lot to read and I squint.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I have both the 6S+ and the 6S. The battery life one for me is pretty impressive. I took my 6S off the charger at around 2PM on Christmas Eve and I'm just now at 17% at 8:30AM on Saturday with 43hrs standby and 10hrs usage.

On the 6S+, you can pretty much tell the weight is more significant over the 6S and the 6S is easy to use one handed even dialing a number. Other than the size, there isn't much difference that most people will ever notice.

I'm happy I own both.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I would not buy the last generation iPhone at this point -- the 6s and 6s Plus offer significant hardware improvements over the 6 and 6 Plus, so I would suggest you get the 6s

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I think you should get the 6S and not the 6 Plus, not because of any size arguments, but simply because it's the latest gen device. The processing speed, 2GB of RAM, and 3D Touch make a huge difference in day to day usage. On top of that, you'll get software updates longer and have access to more of the latest software features as older devices get left behind.

Ultimately its your choice, and get the device you'll be happiest with.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have both the 6S+ and the 6S. The battery life one for me is pretty impressive. I took my 6S off the charger at around 2PM on Christmas Eve and I'm just now at 17% at 8:30AM on Saturday with 43hrs standby and 10hrs usage.

On the 6S+, you can pretty much tell the weight is more significant over the 6S and the 6S is easy to use one handed even dialing a number. Other than the size, there isn't much difference that most people will ever notice.

I'm happy I own both.

I own both as well & totally agree with this but the OP is considering the 6 Plus not the s version. I'd say go with the 6s just for the improvements.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2