Why is my iPhone 6s cellular and wifi radio not working to full capacity?

I

iMore Question

Why is my IPhone 6s cellular and wifi radio not working to full capacity

My 6s does not backup to iCloud automatically and the cellular and wifi radio seem much weaker than my 6. Put the two next to each other, same cellular network and same wifi network and 6s struggles to connect to wifi and very poor cell signal, although no problem with 6. Have tried hard and soft resets and full restore of iOS and still not happening. Anyone else having similar trouble?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why is my IPhone 6s cellular and wifi radio not working to full capacity

I'm not. In regard to struggling to connect to Wi-Fi, try changing channels via the Wi-Fi router. In reference to "very poor cell signal", are you using a case? If so, remove the case and then see if the signal improves.

Nathypepi

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
Re: Why is my IPhone 6s cellular and wifi radio not working to full capacity

My 6s does not backup to iCloud automatically and the cellular and wifi radio seem much weaker than my 6. Put the two next to each other, same cellular network and same wifi network and 6s struggles to connect to wifi and very poor cell signal, although no problem with 6. Have tried hard and soft resets and full restore of iOS and still not happening. Anyone else having similar trouble?

I am having the same problem with my iphone 6 since i updated to ios 9.2 and it's driving me insane i did all kind of troubleshooting like disable wi-fi assist and change the network dns to 8.8.8.8 and disable wi-fi on location, reset my network setting and tried to re-install ios by restoring my device i'm litterally balding but i have another thing, i'm suspecting my poor wi-fi connection is because i dropped my phone right in the spot where the internal anthena is and it hit the floor hard i hope that's not the case plz someone help! Here where i live there isn't an apple near me so I might take the risk and take it to someone to open it what do u guys think is it hard to solve the problem tecnically ?

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
My 6S appears to operate on the as well as my iPhone 6 both on cellular (ATT) and WIFI. In an effort to conserve
the battery I normally leave the WIFI off.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73