After the last update some of my apps keep crashing and aren't usable. After several resets and wiping my device I called my Apple support and they are aware of this issue and said a new update will be out soon to correct this issue.
- 12-18-2015, 04:44 PM #2
Re: Apps crashing
Remember that developers can be pretty slow to the plate as well when it comes to updating the apps. Have had it happen myself when app itself is not updated. Surprises me though, especially when developers have more that enough time to get the updates done before IOS updates or just after.
- 12-18-2015, 06:15 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2016, 11:53 AM
- By hikermatty in forum iOS 9Replies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2015, 05:05 PM
- By Coachbulldog in forum MacBookReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2015, 11:34 AM
- By Caramellys in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2015, 10:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2015, 09:33 AM