Which clear slim case should I buy?

I

iMore Question

Someone can please advise me which clear thin case should I buy for my new phone?

Is the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case slim? or another case?

thanks for the help.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Clear thin case iphone 6/6s

The Spigen Ultra Hybrid case is awesome. My wife has one with a rose gold bumper to match her rose gold 6s and my father has one with a clear bumper for his gold 6s Plus. There are thinner clear cases available but I think that the Spigen case offers a good balance of minimalist design and protection. Many of the clear cases available do hardly anything to actually protect the device IMHO.

If you are indeed looking for something thinner, check out Case-Mate's Barely There case. I had one for my iPhone 5 and it was alright.

lkveggie

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I have the Spigen clear soft flex case on my phone and I really like it. I don't drop my phone a lot, but if I ever do it has enough protection for me. Plus then you can see the rose gold! Here's a link from Amazon: iPhone 6s Case, Spigen [Capsule] SOFT-FLEX [Crystal Clear] Premium Flexible Soft TPU / Extra Grip Case for iPhone 6 (2014) / 6s (2015) - Crystal Clear (SGP11753) [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site

The Spigen Ultra Hybrid case is awesome. My wife has one with a rose gold bumper to match her rose gold 6s and my father has one with a clear bumper for his gold 6s Plus. There are thinner clear cases available but I think that the Spigen case offers a good balance of minimalist design and protection. Many of the clear cases available do hardly anything to actually protect the device IMHO.

If you are indeed looking for something thinner, check out Case-Mate's Barely There case. I had one for my iPhone 5 and it was alright.

This! I have the clear one with the Rose bumper as I too have the Rose iPhone. I love this case. Very nice looking, very protective. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1450376424.394942.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1450376464.912012.jpg

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site

Looks good! My wife's is slightly different. The back is clear and the bumper is a solid rose gold.

Thanks!! I looked at that one too. I think at the time, this one was cheaper on Amazon haha. Mine is clear back and transparent rose bumper.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I like the clear cases but I really cant stand the finger prints on the back xD so I can never make myself to buy one :p.

That Spigen case that I have (above) does not show fingerprints much. I rarely notice that I have to wipe it and I'm someone who is usually annoyed by that, too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73