New iPhone user question

cocon140

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello im new user of iphone always i have android and everything is new for me. I have iphone 6s and how can i leave first screen blank i don't know how to do this. Is this some way to setup alarm with fade volume i tried install application with this function but this application has to run all the time with unlock screen. How close all applications when I pushed button 2 times and how to close all notifications?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

I will quickly suggest you search our site as all your questions are easy to find and you will get an understanding of the features that are important to you

The iPhone is designed to handle running apps so there's no need to constantly close apps unless there giving you an issue

Do Not Disturb can be scheduled to mute notifications at night and the stock alarm will still sound

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello im new user of iphone always i have android and everything is new for me. I have iphone 6s and how can i leave first screen blank i don't know how to do this. Is this some way to setup alarm with fade volume i tried install application with this function but this application has to run all the time with unlock screen. How close all applications when I pushed button 2 times and how to close all notifications?

You can move all the app icons from the first screen page over to the next. Just press on an icon until they wiggle. Then drag then over to the side until you get it n the next screen. May take a bit of practice.
I don't know of an alarm with a fade volume.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
There is no way to close all notifications, but if you go to the settings app, notifications, and turn off "group by app", you'll get a clear button for each individual day of notifications.

cocon140

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Is this a normal i have turn on wifi and from time to time wifi notification disappeared and im not sure on this moment i use my home internet or my mobile data at work is this same

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Is this a normal i have turn on wifi and from time to time wifi notification disappeared and im not sure on this moment i use my home internet or my mobile data at work is this same

What wifi notification? Do you mean the indicator in the status bar?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like a weak wifi signal. Have you checked your modem/router? Reboot it by unplugging it for 1 minute.
Then Reset Network Settings.
Reset Network Settings Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.

See if all this helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox