I Made It!

AndroidDario

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
After two years of Android and Nexus 5 I switched back to Apple with iPhone 6S 64. Thank you for your suggestions, now I will share my thoughts!

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Enjoy your new phone. I have the same exact phone and love it. Does everything i need and is easy to use.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I also just defected back to iPhone (6S, Rose Gold, 64) from a few years of Samsung Galaxy Devices. Welcome back, enjoy!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Thinking about returning my plus and getting the regular.

Are you finding it to be too big to carry? Too big to use as a regular phone? What's making you consider changing?

I tried to get the Plus but couldn't pull the trigger. It definitely has a place but wasn't for me. :) plus I plan to pass this phone down to my daughter next year and she won't want the plus. The next time my wife will be handing hers down so I can change my mind then.

live311

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
New here also. I was an Android user for 5 years before I switched last weekend. I just got sick of the fragmented ecosystem and sporadic updates. I don't need a gigantic screen or tons of useless gimmicky features that may or may not be updated while the manufacturer and carrier squabble about what needs to be updated. I just want my phone to work like it's supposed to. And it helps that my wife and parents all use iStuff. So welcome!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Once you go big you never go back! I started with a Note 2 and I have not looked back! Currently rocking a 6 Plus and a BlackBerry Priv, and I just sold a One Plus 2, and Passport. I don't think I could use a small phone at this point. Of course I have 50 year old eyes!

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Are you finding it to be too big to carry? Too big to use as a regular phone? What's making you consider changing?

I tried to get the Plus but couldn't pull the trigger. It definitely has a place but wasn't for me. :) plus I plan to pass this phone down to my daughter next year and she won't want the plus. The next time my wife will be handing hers down so I can change my mind then.

I *love* the plus. The battery life is fantastic. Watching videos on it is also really great. But when I'm out, it's a pain because I can't use it one handed. I don't have small hands-fairly average guy in height (6'0) but I just can't get a good grip on the plus. During the day I get tired of having to stop what I'm doing and use two hands to reply or interact. Just got annoying. So my personal phone is now the 6S :)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
New here also. I was an Android user for 5 years before I switched last weekend. I just got sick of the fragmented ecosystem and sporadic updates. I don't need a gigantic screen or tons of useless gimmicky features that may or may not be updated while the manufacturer and carrier squabble about what needs to be updated. I just want my phone to work like it's supposed to. And it helps that my wife and parents all use iStuff. So welcome!

Welcome to iMore!

DevinNJ

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Congrats on your phone. Just exchanged my 6s plus for my 6s space grey, 64g. I just came over from android and last phone was the note 3, so I went with a 6s plus (which I loved by the way) but I wanted something more pocketable for a change. I put my phones in an otterbox defender and it was just too big. So back to big red I went and came home with my 6s and I absolutely love it. After a week and a half with my 6s have no complaints at all. Glad I did it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen