I can't get my weather to show up in the notification bar

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I have looked and made sure that settings is enabled, it is. I still don't see the weather there. I have not made a genius appt yet, haven't had any time. Does anyone have any suggestions? When I bought my 6s I did NOT load from a backup, I started fresh.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Do you mean on the top of the today page in the notification center? If so, scroll all the way to the bottom and and edit the widgets and make sure today summary is turned on.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
It is there, first one. Now I don't even see weather anywhere in my settings. I must be over looking something.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It is there, first one. Now I don't even see weather anywhere in my settings. I must be over looking something.

1. As asked by @SnapThrow, "Do you mean on the top of the today page in the notification center?"

2. "If so, scroll all the way to the bottom and and edit the widgets and make sure today summary is turned on."

3. You stated, "it is there, first one". Where specifically is there? Can you supply a screenshot?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Launch the Weather app and make sure you have a current location there where it used location to determine weather.

Go to settings -> Privacy -> Location Services

Make sure weather is set to "always"

8dda086ba0321a76424d3d0cc8eb68de.jpg

I've found the biggest key is launching the app and making sure it's registering everything. Particularly with a new phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711