Unable to sync apps in iTunes
I guess when you're on the "bleeding" edge of technology, you can expect issues, so here's the latest...
I updated my iPhone 6s to 9.2 beta 4 about the same time I updated my laptop to the latest version of Windows 10 (Threshold 2). I also reinstalled iTunes to the latest version (64 bit). So now when the phone is connected to iTunes, the apps will not sync. As a matter of fact, no apps are showing on the PC to sync. I also cannot install iCloud for Windows, but that's a different story. Seems to me, the latest Windows update needs some work. Any ideas appreciated.
- 11-19-2015, 10:42 AM #2
- 11-19-2015, 11:08 AM #3
- 11-21-2015, 04:54 AM #4iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
Re: Unable to sync apps in iTunes
I think I've read once that iOS 9 made no sync for the App, because the new structure of the software which minimize the load of the App's files by differentiate between the mode of your iDevice. in other word, if you sync your iPhone 5 and the Apps now it your PC, then you plug-in your iPad for sync your App with, it won't cos when you downloaded the App it came with the files necessary for your iPhone 5, so Apple has rejected the App sync for iOS 9 as minimizing the App size for each iDevice.
that's what I've read, but I didn't try it (still on iOS 8.4).
- 11-26-2015, 10:56 PM #6
- 11-27-2015, 02:25 PM #8
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2016, 02:35 PM
- By recDNA in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2015, 08:34 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2015, 09:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2015, 08:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2015, 08:30 AM