staying logged-in with Safari on iPhone 6s
Every time I go to Safari, I have to login. I check the 'keep me logged in' box but it doesn't and I have to log in every single time.
- 11-15-2015, 07:32 PM #2
- 11-15-2015, 07:51 PM #3
- 38,511 Posts
Re: staying logged-in with Safari on iPhone 6s
Since you do NOT have to login to Safari just to use it, I assume you're referring to a specific website. Anyway, whether the web browser being inactive or the web site logs you out due to inactivity, it's a matter of security and to your benefit, in my opinion.
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 07:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 05:42 PM
- By Vbtb7813 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 04:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2015, 04:22 PM
- By robertk328 in forum iPhoneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2015, 03:49 PM