Spigen Neo Hybrid Case - Satin Silver

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Bought this case a few days ago for the iPhone 6S as I always buy Spigen cases for all my phones. It's awsome! Offers military grade protection and the phone doesn't seem bulky at all, it looks very sexy IMO

2196s79.jpg

ilw28z.jpg

4q3iv.jpg

xfdv6f.jpg

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I was just thinking of buying this one today but wasn't sure. Thanks for the pictures!

Word of advice, when you want to fit it onto the phone, do not do it with the silver plastic frame on, remove it and insert the case first then add the frame manually. If you don't do this you might break the plastic of the frame

gagatronics

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
It looks great! I had the same on my 6. How do you remove the case if you want to change your case to a different one? It seems tricky to remove without breaking it. Thanks!

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site
It looks great! I had the same on my 6. How do you remove the case if you want to change your case to a different one? It seems tricky to remove without breaking it. Thanks!

same way but backwards, it's very easy, you first remove the plastic frame starting from the bottom corner gently. Then remove the gel cover. Never remove them together then it will break the plastic frame.

gagatronics

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
same way but backwards, it's very easy, you first remove the plastic frame starting from the bottom corner gently. Then remove the gel cover. Never remove them together then it will break the plastic frame.

Thanks! I haven't removed the cover since I put it on a little over a year. I'll give it a go. Cheers!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner