When I receive emails on my iPhone with an excel file attached, I can't open the attachment.
I just bought the iPhone 6s model and I am new to iPhone and have been using an Android in the past so maybe this is user error but when I receive my weekly schedule email (in which the schedule is in an excel file attachment) I am not able to open the attachment. I have downloaded the Excel app but it doesn't seem to connect with these email attachments Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
- 11-09-2015, 09:41 PM #2
- 7,740 Posts
When I receive emails on my iPhone with an excel file attached, I can't open ...
Welcome to iMore! Here's how to open the attachment and copy it over to Excel:
1. Click on the attachment within the body of the email after it finishes downloading
2. Once the preview opens up tap the Share button
3 Tap on Copy to Excel from the share menu
4. Spreadsheet should open up in Excel
If you're still having issues let us know!
- 05-29-2016, 10:27 AM #3
- By SABRIAN70 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 11Last Post: 02-27-2016, 05:52 AM
My iPhone 4s screen has turned black. The flashlight works but the power button doesn't. How can I fix this?By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2015, 06:48 PM
- By SABRIAN70 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2015, 06:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2015, 06:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2015, 06:28 PM