Iphone 6s from Singapore
I was planning to buy Iphone 6s from Singapore. I live in India and the prices of the newly launched Iphones are very high here.
Wanted to know the consequences in terms of international warranty and whether there are any services not available in phones from Singapore.
Unable to figure out on net, there are many different views. Would a great help if anyone can provide some information. Thanks!
- 11-09-2015, 05:40 AM #2
- 11-13-2015, 06:09 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: Iphone 6s from Singapore
Though Apple says they have an International Coverage, but sometimes the coverage is only on the software.
I had previously suffered by buying iphone 6 Plus from US.. The warranty is not valid in India and when Apple recalled the phone for a free camera fix, Apple India won't take mine, not even if I am ready to fix it.
Also if you have any defect.. Apple India or any authorized service center in India won't even take in the phone to service.
I learned this the hard way.. Do be very careful about it.
- By pearlyrob in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2015, 06:29 PM
- By detfan in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 13Last Post: 11-16-2015, 06:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 8Last Post: 11-13-2015, 09:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2015, 05:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2015, 07:12 PM