Should I get a iPhone 6s or 6s plus and which color between space grey and gold?

I

iMore Question

Should I get a Iphone 6s or 6s plus and wich color between space grey and gold?

Planning on upgrading

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Should I get a Iphone 6s or 6s plus and wich color between space grey and gold?

Welcome to iMore! They're both beautiful phones. Go with your gut.

Kyle Fowler

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Should I get a Iphone 6s or 6s plus and wich color between space grey and gold?

The only difference is the size, will the plus fit in your pocket? I would get gold if I were you, it's just more majestic!

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site

Planning on upgrading

After having a Galaxy S6 edge+ Gold Platinum color and looking at the Gold color iPhones, they look so pale and dull. They have like a matte gold kind of finish not very elegant. With that said, I would go for the Space Gray if you were a man as it has a black bezel or the silver with a white bezel if you were a girl or a man who likes white bezels.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
You should get the phone you want, not what others choose for you or think you should get.

Me, I finally settled on a Silver 6S because I value portability and easier one-handed use. I also don't do much video and I really don't think OIS makes much of a difference on the cameras. But that's just me.

I chose Silver because I don't like black bezels - too much of a fingerprint magnet and I hate the lint that shows up around the border of the case. Rose Gold is too pink for my taste and I don't like the Gold, but both colors do look really nice.

If you want awesome battery life and a great screen for videos, but don't mind the trade offs in portability and harder one-handed use that come from a big phone, get the 6S+.

They're both great devices and you'll likely be happy either way.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Ultimately it needs to be your decision.

I'm at a week with silver 6s Plus after years of black face smaller phone. I like it (bigger) for reading and two business apps I use all day. I don't like the size and weight. Too bad there's not a trade program to have a 6 in summer and Plus in winter. :)

I like looking at black bezel when phones are off, and white when reading.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I know I am torn between the 6s and the 6s Plus. I have already exchanged them twice and I just can't make up my mind which one I want for the long term.I am currently on day 9 with my second 6s Plus, and I am considering exchanging it again for the regular 6s. I love the bigger screen size for reading, but like the other poster said above, I don't like the size and weight for portability reasons. My AT&T store will be getting tired of me! :)

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I know I am torn between the 6s and the 6s Plus. I have already exchanged them twice and I just can't make up my mind which one I want for the long term.I am currently on day 9 with my second 6s Plus, and I am considering exchanging it again for the regular 6s. I love the bigger screen size for reading, but like the other poster said above, I don't like the size and weight for portability reasons. My AT&T store will be getting tired of me! :)

Lol. You can see from my posts that I agonized over the same things and then settled on the 6S for portability and easier one-handed use. I also prefer not having a brick on my arm when working out and running, although my wife has the 6S+ and it doesn't bother her at all.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Don't tell my kids, but I might give one my 6 and swap the swap the Plus with in summer time if is too much for my inner weight weenie.

I have 4 more days before I'm committed to the 6s Plus. So far I've concluded I really like white face with larger phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro