Calling All Android AND iPhone Users!

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm also one of those habitual switchers. I still have problems with group messages, even though I've primarily been on Android for 3 years. But other than that, it's easy as pie switching from Apple to Android and back again. I would recommend the 6P over anything else Android has to offer right now. That is the total package in terms of battery, screen, camera, and software. I'm currently debating between the 6P and 6s Plus right now. I don't do a lot of customization on Android anymore, so that's lost its luster, but I'm still very firmly invested in Google, which is my current sticking point.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Like you, I'm firmly entrenched in Google yet I use a ton of Apple devices. I actually have a Droid Turbo that should be delivered today. For the first time in years I'll have both platforms and not be getting rid of one for the other. I'll be able to switch back and forth as the urge strikes.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Like you, I'm firmly entrenched in Google yet I use a ton of Apple devices. I actually have a Droid Turbo that should be delivered today. For the first time in years I'll have both platforms and not be getting rid of one for the other. I'll be able to switch back and forth as the urge strikes.

I really have an issue making up my mind. I like the 6s Plus, but honestly feel like it's a bit too chunky for me. I really had issues doing just about anything on it one-handed. I'm really thinking a 6s and iPad Mini 4 or MacBook Air would be my best bet at a good combo to keep me happy for a bit. I've used most of the latest Android devices (Note 5, 6P, 5X) and I can't seem to find something that I really like. The 6P absolutely came the closest. That's a really great phone, but something just didn't sit well with me and that phone. Not sure what it was. Maybe that I just don't have that same faith in random Android manufacturers like I do Apple. I dunno.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm at the point now where I won't use an Android that's not a Motorola with their almost stock Android skin or a Nexus! Huawei is known abroad so if Google trusts em, who am I? Lol

Last edited:

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm at the point now where I won't use an Android that not a Motorola with their almost stock Android skin or a Nexus! Huawei is known abroad so if Google trusts em, who am I? Lol

Yeah, there's no doubt that I won't use anything on Android that isn't basically stock. Just see no reason to mess with the skins anymore. I know Huawei is a known brand, I just mean that you have to still go through other parties for the hardware. If Google made a phone like they do the Chromebook Pixel, I'd probably be on board.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, there's no doubt that I won't use anything on Android that isn't basically stock. Just see no reason to mess with the skins anymore. I know Huawei is a known brand, I just mean that you have to still go through other parties for the hardware. If Google made a phone like they do the Chromebook Pixel, I'd probably be on board.

Ah you mean if they controlled the hardware and software like Apple! That would be awesome honestly!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods