Is my iPhone 6s mic broken ?
I started using my new iPhone 6s today. And I´m totally bummed and dissapointed that there is something wrong with it ...
When I make a call, the person I´m talking to is hearing this buzzing noise sound, when i´m NOT talking... When I´m talking, the buzzing is not there... But the second I stop talking, it´s back....
This is only a problem when I use the earphone when I talk, the phone up to the ear..
When I set the call to speaker, headphones or bluetooth handsfree, it´s not an issue anymore. The buzzing noise is not a problem at all...
I hear absolutely clear all the time no matter what source I use.....
What could be wrong? Has anyone else had this problem and know what i´m talking about ?
Is there anything I can do to try save it? Or is the only solution to return it ?
I really dont want that because then I have to wait even more...
Im sorry for the bad english...
Tor from Norway
- 11-06-2015, 03:15 PM #2
- 11-06-2015, 03:19 PM #3
- 11-06-2015, 03:20 PM #4
- 11-06-2015, 03:25 PM #5
- 11-08-2015, 03:46 PM #6iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Re: Is my iPhone 6s mic broken ?
Hey, thanks guys for the answers and opinions....
I met with the local dealer today where I bought it, so he took the phone in return, and said this would be no problem... But he had to send it to his distributer first... Had to send it in as DOA... Dead on Arrival... ?
How long will I have to wait for a new one you recon ?
How the DOA-process ?
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2015, 05:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2015, 02:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2015, 12:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2015, 12:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2015, 11:42 AM