Having lag and stutters while on low power mode
I have noticed when in battery saver mode my iPhone 6s is a little buggy. For example when I'm in the photo gallery looking at pictures I have had some glitches. I guess low power mode underclocks the cpu??? Anyone else experiencing lags or stutters when in low power mode? I will attach a screenshot I took the other day when in photos.
- 10-31-2015, 05:07 AM #5
Re: Having lag and stutters while on low power mode
I've seen some stuttering when in it but no lagging that I've noticed. Low power mode does a number of things, including but not limited to reducing cpu and gpu performance.
See this link: How to Use Low Power Mode on an iPhone (and What Exactly It Does)
- By parry101 in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2016, 04:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2015, 04:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2015, 04:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2015, 03:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2015, 03:18 PM