- 10-27-2015, 06:20 PM #2
- 10-27-2015, 06:50 PM #4
Live wallpapers question?
While you can send the live photos via email or iMessage and the recipient can work them, I don't think downloading the live wallpapers as a photo will work. They would be like this instead.
Re: Live wallpapers question?
I don't want to download them as a picture of course. Obviously the stock live wallpapers aren't saved as pictures or they'd be still, they probably have their own unique extension which means if people create live wallpapers using that extension and a program either supplied by Apple or created by third party, then we'd just have to download that file, go to settings and choose that as the live wallpaper.
I'm very surprised it hasn't been done yet. iOS devs must be sleeping... For the last month
- 10-27-2015, 09:00 PM #6
- By KAY ATCHISON in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 8Last Post: 10-26-2015, 07:15 AM
- By Hansana in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2015, 07:42 PM
- By tomklyn in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2015, 06:54 AM
- By thomaaas in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2015, 05:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2015, 12:00 PM