Since iOS version 9 update, gmail notes sync quits working after a while
Shortly after upgrading my iPhone 6s to iOS 9, my gmail account stopped syncing with the notes app on my phone. I backed up the notes I had just on my phone and then deleted and re-created the account on my phone. It synced perfectly for a few hours then quit again. Really annoying.
- Best AnswerOct 25 2015 | 1:59 pm EDT
I have to ask. Is Notes toggled on in Settings >Mail, Contacts and Calendar > Gmail? I've seen things get turned off for no apparent reason before.
- 10-25-2015, 01:59 PM #2
- 10-25-2015, 03:42 PM #3iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: Since iOS version 9 update, gmail notes sync quits working after a while
Happens more than we think or should as something similar happened after my last OS upgrade. When not expected it takes time to hunt it down .
Good call Keith if it turns out to be what Led mentioned.
- By hellodebshere in forum iOS 9Replies: 8Last Post: 01-07-2016, 09:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2015, 09:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2015, 09:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2015, 06:40 PM