Does texting work better on the iPhone?
I'm currently on T-Mobile and have a 2013 Moto X. I'm looking at switching to the iPhone 6S and I'm trying to decide whether to switch carriers or not. There are lots of complaints about texting issues on T-Mobile, but most seem to happen on Android handsets. Any consistent texting problems with iPhones on T-Mobile?
- 10-23-2015, 01:55 PM #2
- 10-23-2015, 03:52 PM #3
- 38,502 Posts
Re: Does texting work better on the iPhone?
Typing a text message using an iPhone is exactly the same as typing a text message on any other smartphone. T-mobile could be experiencing issues with the network that could be causing SMS/MMS-related problems for some people. Give them a call and make an inquiry.
- 10-23-2015, 04:42 PM #4
- 10-23-2015, 05:00 PM #5
- 10-25-2015, 08:52 PM #6
- By SkydiverTilt in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 27Last Post: 10-30-2015, 09:01 AM
- By rscott016 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2015, 01:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2015, 03:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2015, 05:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2015, 01:49 PM