New iPhone 6S - restore from backup question
I ordered my new iPhone 6S last week, and it's supposed to arrive in two days. I currently have an iPhone 5S.
My question is the following: I still want to have my old text messages on my new iPhone but that's all, other than that I want to start fresh.
Would this work if I would delete all apps and stuff from my 5S and make a new backup of my 5S in iCloud and then restore from backup on my new 6S? Or will some other data from my old phone still be in the new backup?
Thanks in advance for the help
- 10-21-2015, 05:02 PM #2
Re: New iPhone 6S - restore from backup question
Congrats on your new iPhone, yes that would work. If you delete everything you didn't want to save then did a iCloud backup that would save what's on your iPhone at that moment.
Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2015, 09:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2015, 08:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2015, 07:36 PM
- By cala86 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2015, 07:24 PM
- By BFGmentalead in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2015, 07:08 PM