- iMore Newbie
- 25 Posts
New 6s freezing up while using Safari
My new iPhone 6s keeps freezing up on me. When I am in Safari scrolling through some news or story it suddenly stops & nothing I can do to get the scrolling moving again until about 20-30 seconds when it starts working. Also sometime I will click in a link & nothing happens, have to click 2 or 3 times for it to work. Same thing happens in other places & functions, click on it & it's frozen for awhile. Never had this problem with my iPhone 4, 5s, or 6.
- 10-15-2015, 01:06 PM #2iMore Pro
- 716 Posts
Re: New 6s freezing up while using Safari
Assuming you are current with iOS 9.0.2 the first thing I would do (or the 2nd if you do not have 9.0.2 installed) is make a current backup in iCloud and a sync/backup in iTunes and then erase the iPhone in settings/general/reset/erase all content and settings and then when the iPhone comes back either restore via iCloud or iTunes.
- 10-15-2015, 01:06 PM #3
- By djg21 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 30Last Post: 09-30-2016, 07:18 PM
- By h0ts4uce in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2015, 12:00 PM
- By DMDAMATO in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2015, 10:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2015, 08:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2015, 08:30 AM