Why does my iPhone 6s randomly restart?

h0ts4uce

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 6s randomly restarts

Hey fellow apple fans! My new Iphone 6s Gold 64gb has been giving me issues and I'm not sure if its iOS 9 or my hardware. At least once a day my screen goes black and is non-responsive. At that point I have to restart it by holding power and home button. My girlfriends 6s rose Gold 64gb has been giving her a similar issue where the phone doesnt turn off but at least once a day it asks her to enter her password instead of touch ID as if the iphone was turned on or off. I want to know if anyone else is having similar issues and whether I should go get a replacement or wait for another software update! thoughts...

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: Iphone 6s restart issues

You're not alone, there are quite a few users experiencing similar issues. There is a large thread on Macrumors where they're gathering information to submit to Apple. There are also threads around here talking about it.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: iPhone 6s randomly restarts

Hey fellow apple fans! My new Iphone 6s Gold 64gb has been giving me issues and I'm not sure if its iOS 9 or my hardware. At least once a day my screen goes black and is non-responsive. At that point I have to restart it by holding power and home button. My girlfriends 6s rose Gold 64gb has been giving her a similar issue where the phone doesnt turn off but at least once a day it asks her to enter her password instead of touch ID as if the iphone was turned on or off. I want to know if anyone else is having similar issues and whether I should go get a replacement or wait for another software update! thoughts...

Never had an iPhone randomly restart like that. If it did, I would take it back for replacement.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site

My 6S with 128gb of int-storage shut off by itself and had to get it going by holding power and home button till I seen the Apple logo. Only happened once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steven2014

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site

I am having his issue. Had phone for about 3 days and restarted a few times each day. I have done a complete restore as new phone and still happens. Would it be a hardware issue ??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner