I am really enjoying the RAM upgrade

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I can open apps that I haven't used in hours and they are open and ready to go. My 6s is very snappy. I started this post yesterday evening and forgot to post it. I open my imore app this morning and my unposted post is sitting there waiting to submitted. Love it.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Looking forward to getting the 7 when my contract is up. The lack of RAM is one of only two gripes I have with my Plus.

HARCRACK

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I can open apps that I haven't used in hours and they are open and ready to go. My 6s is very snappy. I started this post yesterday evening and forgot to post it. I open my imore app this morning and my unposted post is sitting there waiting to submitted. Love it.

Hi how did you get rid of those lag and freezes you were having did you update to 9.1 beta???

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I can't imagine iOS with 3-4gb RAM
Apple has never felt the need to push out crazy specs--including RAM--in any of its devices. I honestly don't think that including even more RAM will have any more than a slightly incremental impact on performance, at least for the time being. It may just eat up more battery than it's worth.

mulatosnarf

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
Apple has never felt the need to push out crazy specs--including RAM--in any of its devices. I honestly don't think that including even more RAM will have any more than a slightly incremental impact on performance, at least for the time being. It may just eat up more battery than it's worth.

2gb makes a huge difference

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I've only had my 6s for a couple days, but I have experienced some much better RAM management than the Note 5 I returned for it. I was playing Shooty Skies around 7pm, out the phone down for the night, opened the game back up about 10am the next day and it was still waiting for me to share my score. The Note 5 would have dumped that app out of memory so quick, but because it was one of the last apps I used on the iPhone, it just sat and waited. Love it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods