- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Iphone 6 goes black when selecting some apps
After the last update of IOS my iPhone 6 began to go to a black screen when I select an app.
It's not the same app all the time and I can get the app if I hit the home button and select the app again. Sometimes it's an Apple app (eg, calendar) and often it's a third party (eg CNBC). Frustrating.
Resetting (power and home buttons together) the phone hasn't helped. I'm open to other suggestions.
- 10-15-2015, 08:41 AM #2
- By pommie82 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2015, 02:57 PM
- By EarleD in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2015, 07:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2015, 07:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2015, 06:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2015, 06:32 AM