I switched to Silver 64G.

Kielsen

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
I purchased a space grey at first time after releasing the new 6S. While using with the device together, the colour makes me feel like I am in prison. so today I changed for Silver!
Silver made me to keep in peace
I am very happy.
I think Space Grey is so boring...

Posted via the iMore App for Android

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
good thing you didn't get Rose Gold. you'd probably feel like Cait Jen

i have the 64 gb silver as well :)

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've always had white/silver iPhones. I just think they look better and it separates them from the millions of black phones in the world.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I like all the colors except gold. Switch it up every year. Rose gold for me this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I've always had white/silver iPhones. I just think they look better and it separates them from the millions of black phones in the world.

Agreed. Silver iPhones are classy (not that the others aren't) and remind me of the original iPods. I think the black faceplate looks sweet, but those things are fingerprint magnets. The white hides that better.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. Silver iPhones are classy (not that the others aren't) and remind me of the original iPods. I think the black faceplate looks sweet, but those things are fingerprint magnets. The white hides that better.

I actually had one of these bad boys:
f7f6ef81a8abee24ea07eaaa18910341.jpg

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I like the silver, gold and even the rose gold back but I prefer the black front. I've had white and just don't like it as much. Good thing we have choices. I wish we had another choice with a black front though. Maybe next year???

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I like the silver, gold and even the rose gold back but I prefer the black front. I've had white and just don't like it as much. Good thing we have choices. I wish we had another choice with a black front though. Maybe next year???

I've always thought the gold with a black faceplate would be cool, or a silver phone with a matching silver faceplate.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I've always thought the gold with a black faceplate would be cool, or a silver phone with a matching silver faceplate.

The latter color as a solid is beautiful. The silver Note 5 is the most gorgeous phone I've ever seen (although the gold Edge Plus is right up there with it) and I'd absolutely love an iPhone in the same vein.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Silver was my choice for the 6s Plus. Although I had a silver iPad mini 2 and I didn't like it as much. I opted for space grey when I got my iPad Air. I guess I prefer black face plate for my iPads and white for my iPhones.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I totally agree with this post. Hopefully next year Apple will catch up with Black face iPhones. As of right now the 3 to 1 doesn't sit well with me...