iPhone keeps restarting for no apparent reason.
I recently got my iPhone 6s around 2 weeks ago. I have taken very good care of it. Hasn't fallen or gotten wet. But there have been two instances where the green just turns gray, and my phone restarts. I was wondering if anyone had the same problem, or if I should take it to apple or my phone carrier store. Thank you.
- 10-08-2015, 04:50 PM #2
- 10-08-2015, 04:57 PM #3
- 10-21-2015, 09:20 AM #4iMore Intermediate
- 260 Posts
Re: iPhone keeps restarting for no apparent reason.
My 6s plus shut off twice on its own a few times. I ended up returning it. Now my wife's iPhone 6s plus has no issues. I ended up going to a 6s so far no issues. I'm pretty sure it's a bug in 9.0.2.
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
- By jamardaniels in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 11-16-2015, 08:35 PM
- By latinatwix28 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 10Last Post: 10-19-2015, 08:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2015, 04:21 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2015, 04:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2015, 03:40 PM