Aluminum Home Button-Touch id
My dad recently visited Japan and picked up these sailor moon (I'm a nerd I know) aluminum home buttons that show (since of course it is in Japanese) working specifically WITH touch id.
Now my 6S is still shipping to me so I haven't tried this, but what do you guys think? Should I try it? I would love to know how this might work but I have no clue.
- 10-04-2015, 11:08 PM #2
- 7,767 Posts
Re: Aluminum Home Button-Touch id
I would think that covering the home button with a piece of aluminum would kill your Touch ID, or at least make it much less effective. You could always give it a try and, worst case, don't use the nerdy home button covers
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By iOS Gravity in forum iPhoneReplies: 9Last Post: 12-26-2015, 09:00 AM
- By lowlifeplayer in forum iPhoneReplies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2015, 07:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2015, 09:59 PM
- By morgans13 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2015, 05:48 PM
- By Ezra Collier in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2015, 12:49 PM