Space Gray lighter than Rose Gold?

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
So my lady had the Rose Gold (Sprint - 16GB) and I have the Space Gray (T-Mobile - 64GB). While we were at dinner the other night I went to get a good look at her phone and noticed it was fairly hefty. I then put both phones (caseless) in my hands and definitely felt the weight differences. My lady did the same (after making fun of me) and agreed and 2 of ours friends also held them and agreed hers was heavier. They only feel the same when mine has the slim case on.

Are there internal differences between carriers that significant?

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Rose Gold is awesome so it adds more weight to contain it haha =P

Seriously though, I could not tell. I have NO idea.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
That's interesting. But I don't remember reading a difference between the colours.
Question....were you able to see which phone was in which hand?
Maybe you got the results you were expecting to get after your initial observation.
Just a thought....

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

Bane310

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
There is no weight differences between the SG and RG color each size of phone 6s and 6s plus weigh the same.

Sent from my iPhone 6s+ using Tapatalk

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
If you got a scale out it would be the same. The site tells the weight and all of them are the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I have space grey 6s and my wife has rose gold. I feel no difference in weight. As soon as I can get my hands on a scale I will weigh them. I am sure they will be the same weight.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I have an 128GB Space gray 6s+ and my Mom has a 64GB Rose Gold 6s+ and she swears hers is heavier than mine. I assured her that it is not lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen