Hi yall!

geezio

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Im an android user about to jump ship note 4 owner use to have an iphone 5S but got enchanted bye a big screen SD card nice battery, but i really do miss my IOS eco system, so hopefully friday or Saturday i will be back with a space grey Iphone 6S 128 gb .....wooohoo i. Ant wait.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Gadgetry

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I switched from a Galaxy S5 Active. My 6S arrived today and I'm writing this on my 6S. Sadly I couldn't use the iOS transfer app because every time I'd go to connect, the wifi would turn off on my S5.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I switched from a Galaxy S5 Active. My 6S arrived today and I'm writing this on my 6S. Sadly I couldn't use the iOS transfer app because every time I'd go to connect, the wifi would turn off on my S5.

I hate you couldn't use the app...hopefully you're enjoying your new device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geezio

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I'm back now and I ended up with a 64gb space grey IPhone 6S ,so excited to be back and so happy I got on the IPhone forever plan unlimited data and every time the new iPhone comes out I can upgrade when I want!!!!iMoreAppImg_20151003_085836.jpg

iPhone6s_here

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the iPhone! I should know cause I just came back to it after 2008 lol. That's when I was using the the first iPhone. Been on Android ever since. I had the note 4 for a year before getting the note 5 for 2 weeks then returning it and getting the s6 edge for another 2 weeks. The really bad note 4 experience combined with the not so stellar note and edge experience was the last straw for me! I got myself a gold 64gb 6s and live it so much! From excellent battery life to everything being smooth and in harmony, I can't stress enough how mad I am at myself for toiling with Android for the past 7 years! I love my new phone so much that it'll only be apple from now on.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
No more removable battery or SD card...... Some of android is losing one of its favorite customer draws and Apple is going to reap the reward

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods