Live Wallpapers not working.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I had the same exact problem and then found out that when low power mode is on dynamic, live photo and perspective zoom are disabled.
first check if you have your phone on low power mode BC mine is most of the time is so:
*SO SIMPLY TURN OFF LOW POWER MODE*
it worked with me. Doesn't have to do with software or anything

Turn off low power mode.

I found the problem I had the same issue , if you are trying to select it on "Live Photos" your phone cannot be on low power mode at that time

Do you have power saving mode on? I had the same problem until I turned batter saver off and then it worked.

try offing ur Low battery mode.. it didn't work for me at first but it worked after I turned that off!!

Turn off low power mode, I had the same problem and it worked.

turn off low power mode!!!

I had the same problem, but I saw that live wallpapers can't be set when in low power mode. So check that. :)

Hey! Super late reply but I just figured out that only still background works on low power mode, make sure to turn it off for a live photo

turn off low power mode, live photo won't work with it on

Go to settings and turn off the low power mode! It should work because I just did it to my 6s rose gold

disable your "Low Power Mode" setting in Settings

You have to turn off low power mode

Turn off Low Power Mode..select the live wallpaper then you can turn low power mode back on. But you can't apply a Live Wallpaper while in low power mode

Turn off low power mode. Happened to me

turn off ur low power mode

just go to battery settings and turn off low battery mode... and it's okay ;)

I FIGURED IT OUT!! All you have to do is turn off low battery mode. That disables live photos

2016-10-28 14.46.35.jpg

sophhhh

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I had this same exact problem. Make sure that low power mode is NOT on, because if it is for some reason it will not let you set live wallpapers.

Areej Bilal

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
Basically your iPhone doesn't let you select live as an option when you're choosing a wallpaper if your phone is on low battery mode. Turn it off in settings and all the options should work!

savonnah123

Feb 8, 2017
Visit site
I don't know if anyone is still having issues with this but I figured it out for my phone.

Make sure you charged the battery up past 50%. Then do a hard reset holding the power button and the bottom volume button. And make sure low battery mode isn't enabled. Should work now!

zangelap

May 22, 2017
Visit site
You can't have low power mode enabled when you set it. But once you set it you can play the live regardless of power mode. So try to go back and reset it on regular power mode.

Han_Solo_1989

Jun 25, 2017
Visit site
It's about Low Power Mode. I had the same problem, when you close Low Power Mode, it allows you to choose live/perspective. And you can continue with Low Power Mode and the features will still work! (The live effects and all) Well it has been two years, hope you solved it!

hollyanns

Aug 25, 2017
Visit site
Hey I had the same problem, then I realized you can't select/ use a live background while low battery mode is activated. Perhaps that's the issue?

Jezamae214

Sep 11, 2017
Visit site
Perhaps Low Power Mode is on. I had the same issue and at the bottom of the Wallpaper section it says, "Dynamic wallpaper and perspective zoom are disabled when LowPower Mode is on." I turned off Low Power Mode and I tried setting my wallpaper as a live photo and the option to allow live photos opened up and it worked.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73