Love the 6s,,,,HATE THE BATTERY LIFE !!!!!!,,,,, any fixes ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
OK.

I'll take some pictures to prove there is no water on planet earth. Hang on.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

LOL unlike you I have proof. There is no outlets on Sunday way platforms. I take the subway everyday unlike you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Earth hasn't got water on it. Here are pictures to prove it.
6ab48dd4265b94441c9ffec80b5977aa.jpg

de01393f2836add2f374c380649244a6.jpg

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Earth hasn't got water on it. Here are pictures to prove it. //images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/09/6ab48dd4265b94441c9ffec80b5977aa.jpg
//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/09/de01393f2836add2f374c380649244a6.jpg

LOL that's proof? I've shown you the platform with these so called outlets...where are they? Idk because they aren't any. I can take pictures of other stations invisible outlets for you

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
It's 10:15 PM in that last pic and you're at 98%. What's the problem again??

Sent from my  iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Because my phone was off? I have a cellular iPad and basically everybody I know has an iPhone I usually use my iPad most of the time on my way to school and way back*. I generally don't use my tablet to take photos since taking photos with a tablet is dumb.

* I bought the 5GB data plan promo for 5 months with T-mobile and need to start using it

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
LOL that's proof? I've shown you the platform with these so called outlets...where are they? Idk because they aren't any. I can take pictures of other stations invisible outlets for you

I've taken two pictures to prove there is no water on Earth. You've taken six or so pictures of a particular location to say there are no outlets in NY subways.

Both are equally ludicrous.

I could take pictures of only Hondas. Then I could say that in the US there are NO Toyotas.

Ludicrous.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Because my phone was off? I have a cellular iPad and basically everybody I know has an iPhone I usually use my iPad most of the time on my way to school and way back*. I generally don't use my tablet to take photos since taking photos with a tablet is dumb.

* I bought the 5GB data plan promo for 5 months with T-mobile and need to start using it

Wait. You can't carry an iPad in your pocket. But you can carry an iPad. And not an iPhone in a mophie.

Oh dear me.....

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It's 10:15 PM in that last pic and you're at 98%. What's the problem again??

Sent from my  iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Wait. At 10:00 pm the iPad is at 98% with no access to an outlet since 9:00 am when his day began.

What is the discharge rate of an iPad?????

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
There are apps for finding outlets. Did you miss this the first time I posted it?

dcc2c1e02a418f8ccb1b9ac02ac0ee04.jpg

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I've taken two pictures to prove there is no water on Earth. You've taken six or so pictures of a particular location to say there are no outlets in NY subways.

Both are equally ludicrous.

I could take pictures of only Hondas. Then I could say that in the US there are NO Toyotas.

Ludicrous.

Because there is about 100 + stations and I happened to be in that one at the moment. I can take pictures of every one and show you there isn't any outlets on platforms but that just would be a waste of time. I live here unlike you and there is zero outlets on the platforms. In Manhattan* there might be one or two stations but that is very far from the norm.

* NYC consists more then just Manhattan....

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
LOL unlike you I have proof. There is no outlets on Sunday way platforms. I take the subway everyday unlike you

Wrong. I take the subway every day that I go into the office.

Unlike you I don't claim to live with absolutely no access to electrical outlets for nineteen hours a day.

And *if* I did, I'd manage my battery OR get a mophie. Which you've already got. But choose not to use. So a student blows 80 bucks on a mophie and then doesn't use it. Brilliant.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Wait. You can't carry an iPad in your pocket. But you can carry an iPad. And not an iPhone in a mophie.

Oh dear me.....

Because I have a backpack? For school? I don't when I go to work or anything else?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Wrong. I take the subway every day that I go into the office.

Unlike you I don't claim to live with absolutely no access to electrical outlets for nineteen hours a day.

And *if* I did, I'd manage my battery OR get a mophie. Which you've already got. But choose not to use. So a student blows 80 bucks on a mophie and then doesn't use it. Brilliant.

Sure you do....

I wasted $80 bucks for a case that doesn't fit in my jeans pockets and I don't even wear skinny jeans but regular ones

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Because there is about 100 + stations and I happened to be in that one at the moment. I can take pictures of every one and show you there isn't any outlets on platforms but that just would be a waste of time. I live here unlike you and there is zero outlets on the platforms. In Manhattan* there might be one or two stations but that is very far from the norm.

* NYC consists more then just Manhattan....

No!!!!! REALLY?!??!! So when I go to Queens and the Bronx I'm not in Manhattan?!!!? I NEVER knew that!!!!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
727adaa19183beae7ad3e3468266b8b5.jpg

Subway. Tuesday. I take the Subway when I go into the office.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
No!!!!! REALLY?!??!! So when I go to Queens and the Bronx I'm not in Manhattan?!!!? I NEVER knew that!!!!

So Brooklyn ain't part of the city then? Or Staten island for that matter?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Sure you do....

I wasted $80 bucks for a case that doesn't fit in my jeans pockets and I don't even wear skinny jeans but regular ones

So....why buy accessories for a phone you don't like which you knew was thin?

Wait but you complain it's thin.

Can you put your iPad in your pocket????? Where do you carry your iPad?????

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
That's Washington DC I believe and 2 different subway systems.....

You're brilliant. I work in DC. Therefore I take the DC subway. You called into question whether I take the subway when I said I manage my battery life if I need to.

When I'm in NY, whichever borough, I take the subway from the Battery to midtown. Or from Midtown to our Queens office or wherever else. Or take the Long Island train into that office there.

Same thing in SF when I go there. Or whatever other city where the subway is easily accessible. In other cities like LA I drive. Or take the train.

So don't call into question my travels. I've hit every state in this country, for work, except for Montana, Idaho, and the Dakotas. And I *always* prepare for the trip and I have *NEVER* run out of battery for either my work phones OR my personal phones OR my iPad OR my laptops.

That's why I call your whole premise absolutely insane.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So Brooklyn ain't part of the city then? Or Staten island for that matter?

WHO SAID THAT?!??! I simply don't go into Brooklyn or Staten because we don't have an office there.....

Oh dear Lord....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods