How can I print documents from my 6s
I would like to print a text message conversation from my 6s, how can I do this?
- 09-28-2015, 10:36 PM #2
- 4,330 Posts
Re: How can I print documents from my 6s
Just make sure you have a wireless printer that's on the same network as your phone. Go to the screenshot or document and select the upload icon(box with the arrow) & choose print then select the printer.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 11-25-2015, 05:51 AM
- By giggles88 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 17Last Post: 10-05-2015, 08:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2015, 04:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2015, 10:37 PM