Keyboard click sound lower than send sound
I've noticed that when typing out a text message that the clicking sound on my keyboard is a lot lower than the actual sending swoosh sound. Is there a way to adjust the volume for the keyboard? It doesn't seem like I can find it anywhere in the settings.
- 09-28-2015, 05:54 PM #2
Re: Keyboard click sound lower than send sound
If you're running iOS 9 then yes, the keyboard click sound does appear to be lower than in previous iOS versions. Having said that, the volume control keys can control the volume of the keyboard click, but even at the maximum level, the sound is low, in my opinion.
- 09-28-2015, 10:03 PM #3
- 09-28-2015, 10:57 PM #4
- By nr2d in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2015, 11:18 AM
- By MrMars in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2015, 06:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2015, 04:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2015, 07:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2015, 09:14 PM