iPhone 6s stuck in recovery mode
My iPhone 6s has arrived and I started restoring it from my itunes back up of my previous iPhone. It restarted in between which screwed up its restore process. It started restarting to apple screen and then screen becomes pixelated and it restarts. Tried putting in recovery mode but there also it keeps on restarting so iTunes is unable to restore it.
Any ideas on what should I do. I am concered that if I get it exchanged it will take time and they might give me refurbished phone which I don't want since I paid for new phone and didn't even used it for 2 hours.
- 09-28-2015, 02:52 PM #2iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: iPhone 6s stuck in recovery mode
If already bot just unplug from the computer it is hooked up tp in recovery mode. Just to make sure does it say iTunes with a lighting conn. cord as well? If not you can recon. it and place it in DFU - Recovery mode and then hit restore and start over.
- By dfb8085 in forum iOS 9Replies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2015, 12:27 PM
- By midnighte13 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2015, 08:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2015, 06:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2015, 03:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2015, 01:30 PM